AWAMS™ Product Benefits
- Immediate Economic Benefit: AWAMS™ wound tracking reports will yield immediate savings and improved efficiencies over traditional documentation programs. Print multiple copies at a fraction of the cost of traditional methods. Transfer charts and self-explanatory reports with or without photos via e-mail to physicians or other facilities.
- Improved Reimbursement: AWAMS™ assists clinicians in documenting and demonstrating justifiable treatment and improved outcomes. Leverage your case for increased reimbursement with AWAMS™ .
- Litigation Protection & Deterrence: Your facility's litigation leverage and legal protection is maximized with a detailed, comprehensive wound care protocol.
- Streamlined Inter-Facility Communication: Insurers, physicians and government healthcare agencies will respond rapidly and positively to your detailed and highly accurate reports and charting.
- CMS CPT Code Compliance: Avoid survey citations and assure maximum and accurate reimbursement for services provided under several CPT billing codes.
- Wound Care Protocol Platform: Designed as the centerpiece of a wound care protocol AWAMS™ will help you pass your JCAHO and State survey with flying colors.
AWAMS™ - PDoc Photo Documentation
"The Original" - No wound contact!
AWAMS™ PDoc, the original software module upon which the AWAMS™ suite of software programs are built.
PDoc provides clinician with easy to use on-screen click and drag measuring tools to document wound progression or regression with up to eight measurements per photo report. Built as a wound documentation platform, AWAMS™ PDoc is the original photo documentation software designed for a variety of healthcare environments.
Numerous report and charting formats allows clinicians a constellation of options. Comprehensive and simple wound charting, comparison reports and nine photo thumbnail reports are among the tools available to clinicians and administrators. Stored on a shared drive these photos and reports are available throughout your intranet and are e-mailable to physicians and other healthcare facilities in PDF or Windows Journal file format.
Digital photo documentation report and charting storage is accomplished with increased staff efficiencies, and inter-facility communication and coordination are streamlined and enhanced.
Let Savant Imaging show you the full suite of AWAMS™ products to help you provide the best in care.
- On Screen Wound Measurement
(up to eight measurements on one photo)
- Automatic wound size comparison reports
- Automatic wound volume calculations
- On screen comprehensive wound assessments
- Multiple formatted or unformatted report selections
- Thumbnail report with up to nine photos on one report
- Patient profile report including patient photo and admission information
- Custom measurements including height differentials
- Easy to use point and click operations